1. A construct whereby objects or individuals can be distinguished, for example : - Self-confidence is not an endearing property
2. An abstraction belonging to or characteristic of an entity
3. Attribute or credit to, for example : - We attributed this quotation to Shakespeare - People impute great cleverness to cats
4. Decide as to where something belongs in a scheme
5. That which is attributed, a quality which is considered as belonging to, or inherent in, a person or thing, an essential or necessary property or characteristic.
6. To ascribe, to consider (something) as due or appropriate (to), to refer, as an effect to a cause, to impute, to assign, to consider as belonging (to).
7. Quality, etc., denoted by an attributive, an attributive adjunct or adjective.
8. A conventional symbol of office, character, or identity, added to any particular figure, as, a club is the attribute of hercules.
9. A construct whereby objects or individuals can be distinguished
11. Attribute or credit to
English to Hindi Dictionary: Attribute
Meaning and definitions of Attribute, Attribute ka matlab Hindi me kya hai, Attribute का हिंदी में मतलब, English definition of Attribute, Translation in Hindi language for Attribute with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of Attribute in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the query "Attribute"
What is meaning of Attribute in Hindi, What is Attribute in Hindi, What Attribute means in Hindi, What do we call Attribute in Hindi, Meaning of Attribute in Hindi, Attribute meaning in Hindi, Attribute definition, examples and pronunciation of Attribute in Hindi language, Attribute ka Hindi matlab